Carter Burden Network
The Foundation’s grants in Aging prioritize programs that enable older New Yorkers to age in place and avoid institutional placement while maintaining the maximum quality of life and remaining connected to the community. The Foundation focuses on organizations which provide direct services either in a group setting or in the home.
Since inception, the Foundation has awarded $7.3 million in the area of Aging.
Most Recent Grant Recipients
- 2021 Aging Grant Recipients
- $15,000 for Dementia Care Training for Professional Caregivers
- Lenox Hill Neighborhood House
- $20,000 for Technology Education and Assistance for Older Adults
- Project Renewal
- $20,000 for Helping Older People Engage (HOPE) Program
- Search and Care
- $15,000 for General Support
- Service Program for Older People
- $20,000 for General Support
- YWCA of Brooklyn
- $20,000 for Senior Resident Services/Device Lending Library